Having finished her BDS qualification in Belfast and one year Foundation Training in Cornwall, Dr.Geetha returned to Singapore to work under the public healthcare sector for 3 years. Having recently completed her hospital rotations at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital and Tan Tock Seng Hospital, she is now working part-time at Vivid Dental Surgeons @ Somerset.
Dr Geetha believes that all patients should be given viable options to make an informed decision and treats her patients as a part of her dental team. She caters her treatment to each patient’s needs, while also ensuring that they are comfortable and they leave feeling more empowered about their dental health. She enjoys practising a wide range of general dentistry for her patients of all ages.
Currently, she is undergoing the Osstem implant certification course and Invisalign accreditation and looks forward to expanding her scope of practice.
Outside of work Dr Geetha is a professionally trained Indian classical dancer, an avid traveller and also enjoys doing yoga.
Qualification & Certification
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Queen’s University Belfast, UK)
- Dental license (Singapore Dental Council)
- Dental license (General Dental Council, UK)
- Member, Singapore Dental Association
- Member, British Dental Association
- Undergoing OSSTEM basic implant certification
- Undergoing Invisalign accreditation